Who are Abbey Judo?
We are a judo club in the Newtownabbey and Ballyclare areas, focussed on providing high-level judo coaching for players of all abilities. Whether you are a beginner, or a player hoping to compete at the highest level, we provide you with the coaching and facilities to become the best judo player you can be.
Where are we?
We run clubs in two locations. Valley Leisure Centre in Newtownabbey and Waite’s Warehouse Gym in Ballyclare.
Click on a location’s map to visit its page.
Valley Leisure Centre, Newtownabbey
Waite’s Warehouse Gym, Ballyclare
Valley Leisure Centre
- 19:00 – 20:00: 7 to 11 year olds
- 20:00 – 21:15: 12 to 99 year olds
- 18:30 – 19:30: 5 to 7 year olds (Wee Warriors)
- 19:30 – 20:30: 8 to 11 year olds (Abbey Warriors)
- 20:30 – 21:45: 12 to 99 year olds
How much does it cost?
At Abbey Judo Club, we like to make paying for your training flexible, easy, and cost-effective. We offer two monthly-plans, payable by direct debit.
- £18.50 for one night per week
- £35 for two nights per week plus a free third night in Ballyclare